Martell's VSOP Aged in Red Barrels is an authentic expression of the Martell style: the fact that the fine-grained oak barrels are not new, but mature means that their amber tan is still low, yet respects the delicacy of Martell's elegant and unique distillates and is promoted. The selection of fine red barrels underlines Martell's specific ripeness, which allows the Eaux-de-Vie to fully express its natural fruit flavors from the distillate. These blends harmoniously with the subtle wood tones of the red barrels to create an exceptionally rich and refined cognac.
1. A glass of drinks is good for you to relax. Too much drinking is bad for your health.
2. Drunk driving is prohibited.
3. Under Age of 18 is illegal to purchase
4. Le Bon International is not accept of any exchange or refunds after the item has been dispatched.
5. Please storage the item without any light, air or heat.